- Known as: Pink Sugar, Pink Truffles
- Place of origin: Endemic to Brazil. Belongs to Tillandsia species which are evergreen, perennial flowering plants in the Bromeliaceae family.
- Description: Tillandsia sucrei is a very short-stemmed species, with numerous, fuzzy, silvery-green leaves arranged in a crowded rosette. The rose coloured inflorescences have three to six branches, with two to three flowers on each spike . Height is 5-7cm. Considered a rare variety and restricted for conservation.
- Grow best: Thrives in hot and humid environments. This variety should be watered more frequently. Propagate from pups.
- Use: Perfect for terrariums, cork bark, driftwood or held singly in art wire décor or art glass orbs.