- Scientific name: S. podophyllum, known as Arrowhead, Elephant Ear, Goosefoot
- Place of origin: Rainforests of Mexico, West Indies, Central and South America.
- Description: Woody creepers that grow to heights of 10-20m in trees. Leaves change shape according to the plant’s stage of growth. Flowers are attractive, three- petaled and white.
- Grow best: By cutting or air layering. Partial sunlight, plenty of water especially in the summer months.
- Use: Indoors as an ornamental foliage plant or in the garden as in a hanging basket as a vine on trellis or on other trees.