SONG OF INDIA
- Sceintific name: Dracaena marginata
- Place of origin: Mauritius, Madagascar and other Indian Ocean Islands.
- Description: Small strappy evergreen shrub bearing spikes of leaves which may be variously colored. May reach a height of 4–5 m
- Grow best: Best for dry areas and should be watered sparsely. Soil should be well-draining. Propagated via stem cuttings.
- Use: Attractive as an indoor potted plant placed near a window to get filtered light. Also shaded outdoors. Known to be an air filter.