Euphorbia milii (supergrandiflora series)
- Known as: Crown of Thorns, Christ thorns
- Place of origin: Madagascar
- Description: Wood, spiny succulent plant. Both shrub height and miniature hybrids available. Flower size varies between large, medium or small and are bright red, pink or yellowish-white.
- Grow best: Easy growing. Full sunlight or partial shade required. Water as per season. Ordinary soil. Propagate by cuttings.
- Use: Indoors in pots , outdoors as hedging. Suitable for landscapes